Wondering what are the benefits of having a coworking space in San Mateo instead of a traditional office? Most co-working properties offer Wi-Fi, printer access, and coffee or tea. Some also offer snacks, lunches, and other perks.
When it comes to finding the best working space, it’s important to consider your needs and budget. Many coworking spaces also offer flexible membership options that allow you to pay by the day, week, or month, so you can easily scale up or down as your needs change.
San Mateo coworking space is perfect for freelancers, remote workers, entrepreneurs, and small businesses. The city is home to some of the best shared office spaces in the country. From sleek and modern spaces to more traditional co-working environments, there’s a space for everyone.
Coworking Space San Mateo
To help you find the perfect space for your needs, we’ve compiled a list of the best co-working spaces in San, complete with property descriptions, pricing information, reviews, and more.
Werqwise San Mateo
4 W 4th Ave, San Mateo, CA 94402
Image source: Werqwise
Work environments need to change. In addition to being great places to connect, collaborate and innovate they need to offer much more than home office environments.
Creative and sunlit workspaces, lounges, kitchen, and a bar awaits you here. The space is perfect for networking or finding a bit of privacy to get things done.
With addition to Roam+ amenities, you’ll have your own dedicated desk and drawer. Come ready to work in an area that adjust as you see fit, so you get the most out of your work.?
Business Grade Printers, Front-desk Concierge, Remote App Access, Open-air Outdoor Lounge, Enhanced HVAC Filtration, Smart Lights
- Roam+: FLAT RATE OF $380/MONTH
- Spot+: FLAT RATE OF $490/MONTH
- Private Offices: Contact for pricing
No reviews yet for this location.
Spaces – 3 East Third Avenue
3 East Third Ave, San Mateo, CA 94401
Image source: Spaces
Tap into your creativity with 3 East Third Avenue’s unique and inspiring workspace in downtown San Mateo. Spaces here are customizable and can be altered to fit your specific corporate requirements. The contract terms can also be tailor-made for your business. Situated on a prominent intersection and offering easy access into downtown San Mateo’s vibrant business district.
Feed off of the energy of downtown San Mateo’s thriving retail and entertainment hub. Within minutes, you can enjoy eclectic tastes from a wide variety of trendy eateries and soak up the city’s energizing ambiance. Here you can find a large as well as a small office space. San Mateo coworking spaces include this brand name among the top list of the like.
Spaces is providing at this location two meeting rooms, 15 coworking desks, and 72 private offices. These spaces are available for both short and long terms on flexible terms.
Office Space and Coworking prices are per person per month and are dependent on inventory availability.
- Office Space: from $830 /month
- Coworking: from $726 /month
- Virtual Office: from $122 /month
- Meeting Rooms: from $54.8 /hour
No reviews yet for this location.
Regus San Mateo
951 Mariners Island Blvd, San Mateo, CA 94404
Image source: Regus
Choose a great coworking space from Regus. Mariners Island is ideally located, close to San Francisco, East Bay and San Jose. Close to highways 92 and 101, you’re just eight miles from San Francisco International Airport and a stroll away from Bridgepointe Shopping Center and Mariners Island Park.
If you opt for a membership here, you can get the access to 3000 Regus locations across the globe. Likewise, you can work wherever you want from amongst them. Conference rooms, day offices, and the lounges are available on the go at Regus coworking space San Mateo.
Great place to work in, offering dedicated desks, office spaces, virtual offices, and more. They provide office spaces, virtual office, coworking spaces, meeting rooms, and business lounges.
Some of the features:
- Gym and Fitness Room
- Major transport connections
- Meeting Rooms
- Outside Seating Area / Terrace
- Suspended Ceilings
- Vending machines
Great pricing options for this coworking location.
- Office Space: from $460/month
- Coworking: from $433/month
- Virtual Offices: from $93/month
- Meeting Rooms: from $65.9/hour
- Membership options
Regus - California, San Mateo - Mariners Island has 11 reviews and rating 3.6 of 5. Keep in mind the low number of reviews.
WeWork San Mateo
400 Concar Dr San Mateo, CA 94402
Image source: WeWork
WeWork’s coworking space in San Mateo puts your business in the center of the action. With four floors of inviting lounges, private offices, and meeting rooms, this creative oasis is a popular hub for tech and media companies of all sizes. The interiors are customizable as per your peculiar corporate requirements. The terms are flexible here which makes the functioning easy.
Get your best work done with your furry four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here. A designated, private, lockable, and comfortable space for new mothers – complete with a refrigerator, and sink for your convenience.
An onsite service team is always present if you need any help. Other facilities include private phone booths, conference rooms, printing, scanning, high-speed internet, and professional and social events.
400 Concar Drive is conveniently located near Downtown San Mateo in the Hayward Park neighborhood. The building is walking distance to several dining options, including the Beach Hut Deli and The Pantry. Members can also take care of their shopping right after work with Trader Joe’s and other retail stores just around the corner. Plus, commuting to 400 Concar Drive is easy with quick access to Hwy 101 and Hayward Park CalTrain Station only a 3-minute walk away.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized bicycle safe on the premises.
- For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Access to recreational games: Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play.
- Phone booths: With cleaning and disinfecting every two hours, plus complimentary sanitizer and disinfectant wipesour phone booths prioritize your safety and comfort.Dog friendly: Get your best work done with your furry four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
WeWork - 400 Concar Dr has 100 reviews and a rating of 4.7 of 5.
WeWork – Crossroads
1825 South Grant Street, San Mateo, CA 94402
Image source: WeWork
WeWork’s coworking office in San Mateo sits at the doorstep of the city’s bustling downtown, surrounded by several upscale hotels and located directly off the 92, 101 and I-280 freeways. Spanning two floors of a nine-story building, this shared office space boasts unique common areas, sleek private offices, and smart conference rooms, making it easy for your team to collaborate and find inspiration. Plus, there’s outdoor space.
- Parking: Life's too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home. Prices and rates vary by location.
- Outdoor space: From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Bike storage: Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized bicycle safe on the premises.
- Showers and mother's room
- Stocked kitchens: Single-use items will be readily available as alternatives to the standard, reusable items.
The are no reviews yet. Go and submit one on Google Maps.