Whether you are an entrepreneur running a startup or a business that wants to give employees a greater degree of flexibility as to where they work in order to improve efficiency and cut costs, coworking is a solution that fits the bill. The already growing industry with more than a million customers has twice the number of users in 2021 with more than 20,000 coworking spaces available all over the world.
Coworking software is a specialized software designed to seamlessly manage day-to-day operations and also improve member retention. A coworking or hybrid office space needs to have a birds-eye view on occupancy, automate contracts & billing, have in-house support and ticketing system for a great member experience, and last but not least an application for a meeting room bookings management (source).
Coworking software key features
- Billing Automation
- Automated Contracts
- Inventory Management
- Sales CRM
- Occupancy and Financial Reporting
- Meeting Room Booking Management
- Visitor Management
- Mobile Apps for members
- Support and Ticketing
- Community Building features
1. Engage Apps
Engage Apps is a powerful and comprehensive digital solution for billing, desk allocation, customer and employee management, analytics, and the top coworking space software for integrated support whenever you need it. Be it a recently set up coworking space with a single floor or a major company with multiple branches, this coworking software is both affordable and efficient for all your management needs.
A unique feature of Engage is that it is the only company globally that provides coworking spaces the ability to set their own taxation rules in the system with regards to their city’s guidelines.
Some of the main features
- Meeting room booking system
- Member management
- Touchless Visitor management
- Automated Contract management
- 100% white-labeled applications at no extra cost
Cobot software is a white-label coworking software that helps coworking spaces and office hubs run their daily tasks from a single intuitive interface.
Thanks to its RFID integration, member profile management, billing, room booking, and other features plus a seamless user experience, you’ll be able to focus on running your business rather than having to waste time on the technicalities. Cobot has flexible plans for your management regardless of the size of your space.
Cobot is multilingual, fully mobile-optimized, and supports spaces around the world – from small community hubs to large, multi-location business centers and networks.
Billing and Payments
- Automated payments and invoicing
- Check real-time availability
- Book resources (conference rooms, lockers, etc)
- Automatically calculate charges
Optix is a coworking management software that connects your users with the resources and services that your workplace provides. Those who use it praise it for its efficiency, user-friendliness, built-in analytics, booking management, member-to-member messaging, and integrated CRM. This software provides coworking spaces the data and insights of their company to help them make maximum use of it to manage their space.
Optix also optionally integrates with the ShareDesk Marketplace, allowing coworking spaces to advertise, fill their desks, and do all of their management in one portal.
Some of the customers worth to mention are: Terkko Health Hub, The Collective by BDCU, Thrive Coworking and Cornerstone Coworking.
- Custom resource types
- Multi-location management, enabling members to access one, some, or all locations, and their respective resources and amenities, seamlessly through the app
- Powerful CRM capabilities to manage your customer relationships
- Flexible plans and access
- Marketplace to market and sell products and services
- Privileged access control of your space through the Kisi integration
- Automated invoicing and payments
Archie was designed to help you manage your workflow with ease and grow your coworking space business. The goal of this software is to increase the efficiency, revenue and customer satisfaction of its clients.
Archie offers three main packages to choose from. Their “Starter” option starts from $99 per month for 100 users and one location. Their “Scale” package allows you to build and add more members, costing from $209 per month for 200 active users and 2 locations. They also offer to customize your pricing plan according to your requirements.
Bookings and events
- Members can book spaces on-demand from anywhere
- Manage meeting rooms, desk check-in, and event spaces
- Give members the option to order additional services, from snacks, cleaning services, and amenities
- Organize and promote events, including ticket purchases and event registration, right from the app
- Assign membership agreements in as little as one click
- Easily allow contracts to expire, extend, or change
- Sell memberships as daily, weekly, or monthly plans
Nexudus software is about managing coworking offices and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) for shared spaces. Their standard features include meeting room booking, digital signatures, visitor management, billing, etc. Nexudus has a special policy that offers free registration for five active members which will increase according to the increase in members.
This software offers free registrations for five active members which will increase in proportion to the number of new members gained. This policy is ideal for recently created coworking spaces.
- Automatic payment and invoicing
- Weekly, monthly, yearly renewal plans
- Integrations with >100 payment processors
Events and Bookings
- Flexible pricing system based on the type of membership, room type, and length
- Self-serviced bookings
- Meeting room management
- Calendar integration (Google, NexBoard and Passport apps by Nexudus)
- Event and ticket creation (variate events by activity and use discount codes)